This cycle marked the 30th anniversary of the award. A total of 343 projects were presented for consideration, and 27 were reviewed on site by international experts.
The Award Presentation Ceremony was held at the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The award recipients were:
- Samir Kassir Square, Beirut, Lebanon
- Rehabilitation of the City of Shibam, Yemen
- Central Market, Koudougou, Burkina Faso
- University of Technology Petronas, Bandar Seri Iskandar, Malaysia
- Restoration of the Amiriya Complex, Rada, Yemen
- Moulmein Rise Residential Tower, Singapore
- Royal Netherlands Embassy, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Rehabilitation of the Walled City, Nicosia, Cyprus
- School in Rudrapur, Dinajpur, Bangladesh
Samir Kassir Square in Beirut Central District